The program is founded on reality-based learning, which involves constantly building on the challenges you and your company face today and will encounter in the future. The program is centered around three dimensions sharing common components, such as our learning philosophy, a close-knit team of educators and a variety of assignments integrating various business aspects.
An intensive part-time program over 15 months
Leading IMPACT is an intensive, part-time executive management and leadership program that takes 15 months, meeting in a stimulating environment three consecutive days each month (residential sessions). The design promotes networking and experience sharing in an exclusive group of high performers with extensive management experience.
We use the challenges you and your company currently face as the basis for advanced learning, which provides immediate benefits for both you and your company.
Creating impact through the program
Leading IMPACT is centered around three dimensions that together give you the tools to become an impact improver and exceed your business goals:
- IMPACT Fundamentals is all about you as a person, leader and manager.
- IMPACT Advanced is about the business tools you need to master creating and leading impact.
- IMPACT Specialization is about applying the first two dimensions within particular areas important to you and your company.
These three dimensions share the following common components: our learning philosophy, hand-picked business educators and experts, executive coaching and the individual business project. The program is designed in a unique way to provide structure and processes to spread learning widely in the participant’s organization and create impact on home turf.
The Impact Challenge
In the Leading Impact program, each participant bring an Impact Challenge into the program. We will put at large effort on the Impact Challenge throughout the program.
The impact challenge has several very important purposes:
- A vehicle for learning – we believe that learning is facilitated by problem based learning. Having a hands-on challenge (problem) helps us focusing and staying motivated, it provides context for us to discuss relevance and value, it helps generating critical and constructive questions and it creates deeper insight.
- An opportunity for testing – managing and leading is much more than theories and models. Developing as a leader is mostly about learning by doing. There is a huge difference in understanding a theory and being able to apply it in real life. It is often said that managing and leading is more about tacit knowledge (know-how) than explicit knowledge (know-about).
- An opportunity to linking back to home organization – developing as a leader does not happen in isolation. It happens in a context. By involving the home organization in the process, you will share your new insights and experience the feedback – both are vital for learning and development.
The three dimensions of the program correspond to three blocks: